I haven't been here in awhile! Well let me fill you in on my big news...haha. I made a super quick decision a couple months ago and applied and got accept to MSU. They have one of the greatest programs I've seen in my area of study and I am so thrilled to be heading there soon. This will be my fourth year of college and I'll pretty much be starting over, but it will completely be worth it.. =)
Currently, I'm just looking for lots of work so I can get enough money to attend...my life is a whirlwind of papers and scholarship applications. Dreadful lol. I'm also going to make an attempt to try to make the MSU Rifle team. I shot all the time in highschool so maybe it's time my experience paid off. =)
Softball starts tomorrow and it's my bet we will get rained out because the weather has been the worst. Oh well, I think I'm still a happy girl! My birthday is in a week 5/2!! The big 22 haha. Couldn't be having a better time in life right now! =)
Go Racers!!

No comments:
Post a Comment