“Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?”
Soo, I'm sitting here, by myself - in a dorm room. Annnndd, I never thought I would ever say that...lol.
The past several weeks have been absolutely wonderful here at MSU. I have meet a few keepers and some people I won't care to ever see again. The classes are rough, the studyin is crazy, the food is awesome and the teachers aren't easy but they expect a lot and I appreciate that. My first week here completely sucked for a few different reasons but I adjusted really well as far as being out of the house. Daddy didn't think I'd have a problem with that lol. Right on!
I've been home once all semester and looks like I'm headed back again this week and I am very excited. I miss all those goober kids at home. Thankfully this will be a longer break so I'll have more time to soak it up. :)
Anyhow, at this point I guess I'm just basking in my luck that I am here - and I hope this is the right place for me. I know it seems to be. Just need to stay on track and not get caught up in silly stuff. Luckily, I still have some great people looking out for me. :)
Loves!

No comments:
Post a Comment