Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Two Weeks Ago I Was The Most Annoyed Girl in the World && Now I'm Just AnnoyING!! =)

So this morning on my way to school for a study session my mom called me...again! Lol. Seems as if the job I had looked into a while back was interested in hiring me. Wellza! OK they wanted to hire me in the first place but they needed a contract first and so on...
I just got hired my Solrac last week and I am absolutely thrilled. I also had a lady interested in having me babysit her kids but lately she has been really hard to get in touch with. Oh well. Lol.
Went to the doctor Monday and was put on tons of meds that I have no interest in taking...but I have to hand it to you, this time they are actually WORKING!! It's amazing! My eyes haven't given me half as much trouble for the past few days and my head feels better than it has since I don't know when! It's awesome, and with exception of one particular medicine that makes me severely grumpy (and that I've decided to take at night so I can sleep through most of the pill an not annoy too many people, ha ha!) everything is way too perfect!
On that note, school isn't going so hot. Probably won't go back until next fall, hopefully!!! It's going to take a lot of saving and pinching to make it but I think I can do it!! =) I think the break will be great for me since I've gone non-stop for a year now. It's been crazy!!
That, combined with fixing two vehicles, making it to NH to be a bridemaid in my best friends wedding in June an whatever else life launches my way.
All said and I know it isn't much but it seems like two weeks ago I was horrid and annoyed that nothing was going right...it's turned around this fast and I am very happy. What's going to happen now??? Lol.
At least I'm back to my normal, high-energy, A.D.D (not really! Lol) self again! I love it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment