Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TUUUEESSDAAAYY!!!

Hey, it's Tuesday! No kidding!! LOL

I'm counting school down...counting down to Christmas break...to that full time job until at least next fall semester. I'm going to miss school...I'm going to miss being "behind"...I'm going to miss my friends on campus...I'm going to miss the Block and Bridle folks...I'm going to miss tests...teachers that I actually like...things that I really do learn in class...rushing to find a parking spot...being late for class...being wayy early...being here....

I love school.

Honestly.


My new adventure is finding a sturdy, full-time job until I can afford to go back to school. If there is one thing I am GOING TO DO in life, it will be finish college. So I'm back to jumping on almost every job I see. I got a couple applications done today and I have my fingers crossed. They're going to break they're crossed so far...LOL!

This is my shout out for Tuesday...for some reason I just wanted to write all this out...but that's what blogs are for right??? Thought so...ha ha!

Let's finish this...!!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment