Monday, November 30, 2009

Catch 'em Up, Pick me Up!

Sooo...I'm just back from Thanksgiving break today and I must say, the break was fantastic!!! There are TWO WEEKS left in fall semester and I (believe it or not) couldn't be happier!! I can not WAIT to be out of school! Not to mention, I'm not going to be going out in style this semester as I am less than satisfied with my performance...I feel like this is my first semester all over again, but I still did way better in my first semester. :/ Yikes!
Forget the school part, what's done is done and I'm going to do BETTER next time around...I have no regrets =).
THANKSGIVING!!! I had TWO...well, three. The first one with the Block and Bridle Chapter and two and three at the house. Mom and a bunch of the kids were a little sick on Thursday but we had a good dinner...Friday was awesome because Mom was feeling good enough to do all the trimmings!! It was delicious! Lol
I got to go deer hunting!!! Several times! I was very excited that I was able to put my license to use since I haven't been able to go much. Didn't have any luck but it was great just being out there. Got snuck up on by a skunk...almost ran over another one only a few minutes later. It was a very tense, scarey moment and I am probably fortunate not to be sitting in a bathtub of tomato juice sippin' a margarita...well, that last part might have been nice LOL!
Right now, I am pondering the origins of the universe (ha ha!) wondering about next semester and thinking I am probably going to find a full-time job and not go back to school until next fall (2010) hopefully. I definitely WANT to go back very badly but I'm not so sure the cards will play like I planned. Whatever the case...I am going back, someday. I will make it...and no that is not false confidence ha ha! I am really excited that I've actually decided on the #2 thing that I positively want in life...which would be this Exercise Science degree. I'm getting that!! =)
Oh boy, life...I really love it...someday I'll be getting places in it but right now it's just simple and awesome. I'm gonna boot scoot before I'm late for my last Monday class...
Love you guys! You know who you are!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment