Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Block & Bridle National Convention 2009

So this is what I was so excited about several weeks ago. Would I or would I not be able to go?? Well obviously, I got to go. It was one amazing time! I completely enjoyed myself and I will also have to say that I can not wait for next year...even if convention IS in Michigan! Lol.
I'm going to let my words do my talking for me today. I'll come up with the time to tell you all the stories later on hopefully...unless you're really hardcore on knowing and then you can just message me ha ha! But please do enjoy the pictures...they aren't half as good as actually being there but they'll do.
Have a wonderful day and rest of the week if I'm not back here soon! ♥



Joe's Crab Shack (my first time...yes! I've really never been there before!)


Dancin' on Thursday night at the House






Watching the Throughbreds run in Lexington





NAILE Rodeo. I was estatic to be able to go!






A real Gingerbread house! I could live in it! Lol




Our chapter at the Banquet and farwell dance





I wish I could remember the song they were singing...it was great lol!



I got on the roof of the Galt House...this is at about 2am probably...yea I was actually awake! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment