I have a new song (if you haven't noticed). But then again, I pretty much adore Nickelback. They're next to Billy Currington or George Strait for me LOL. Anyway, this is an amazing song! I love it so I attempted in attaching the video LOL. Hopefully it works because I'm not too good at this stuff...It's HOMECOMING week at WKU if you didn't know that. We've been doing our best to kick butt on our Block & Bridle float and as soon as I get pics I will put some up here. :) I think the plans have changed a little bit but we're swingin it mite nicely I do believe. NYC is gonna rock! You'll just have to see it to believe it. :P I've put in several late nights due to the Homecoming festivities...managed to wake up and go to class. My mind is totally spinning with completely random thoughts. I swear that I'm A.D.D. "upstairs" at the moment! LOL It has been a completely inSANE week!!!!! At the same time I hate it...it's kept me from thinking about things that completely kill me from the inside out. It's probably not a good thing to do but it's the only theory I could come up with and it still doesn't work.
Tomorrow is the WKU Homecoming Parade...my FFL Amy called me yesterday while I was filling out job apps. and said we need a date at Puerto's. Sounds great, too bad they won't serve me a margarita (yet ;). Now I'm trapped about what to do or how to manage the crazy Friday that I have ahead of me. Class, homework, Homecoming Parade, dinner with the girls?? I have no idea. God help me.
Hey and I might have a job by the way!! I'll hate it, but since it's money and I said I would do it, everything will be just fine. :) You can't really be picky about jobs lately is the hint I'm getting lately.
If I make it to New Years, I'll be able to handle anything. I say that every year...but this year, it's pretty crazy...this year it might be true. I didn't make it here alone thought most Definitely!! I have great friends, family and there's a God out there that I'm sure I provide a great source of amusement, LOL. He has some great plans for me because there's just no way I'd make it from day to day without Him. Amen.
I love you all. Enjoy my song. Have a great weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment