Yesterday was the homecoming parade...my first ever, even though I'm a sophomore I just never went. The entire week was quite the experience!! I've put up 11 o'clock nights helping build a float (never done that before), I've made new friends and annoyed the crap out of people (both of which I am great at) and I was in a parade and got to throw candy out to little kids who looked like they had lost their best friend. The candy simply made their day and it also made me very happy inside to see their faces :). I love kids. They're awesome. :)
Today is tailgating for the football game...I'm late already because I wanted to write this. Amy and I are going to my club to hang out with everybody. I feel very happy inside right now, I don't even know why. It's wonderful, really.
That's really all I have today I guess. But I'm putting in the pictures like I promised...(including pictures of the float that caught on fire before our parade yesterday). What a weekend. Love you guys. Have fun and be good.
Fire on the FarmHouse, AOII && Sigma Nu float
Our float...what a piece of work..."From Backwoods to Hollywood"
The 2009 WKU Block and Bridle club
Fire!!! Run for your lives!!!
ReplyDelete