Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm Not A Fighter

So today is a busy day. This is one of the best things I could come up with at the moment. I love this story. The first time I read it I was in tears laughing, but then again I laugh at all sorts of little, stupid things. I took this off a Readers Digest webpage but it makes no difference, I hope you enjoy it just the same.

Busy week ahead of me. I don't have biology because the one day we will have class (Friday) I will be in Louisville at the NAILE. I am very excited!!! But before that I have four more classes and cleaning my room and packing...wonderful stuff. I can't wait for this weekend though so it will be worth it.

I'll have a huge blog when I come back next week, so hit me up and I'll talk to you soon!

Tommy Johnagin started doing stand-up when he was 18. He has recorded his own special for Comedy Central.

“I recently found out I’m not a fighter. I found out when I got punched in the face … a lot. I thought, This isn’t for me at all. I’m going to stop doing this as soon as he stops punching me in my face. I ended up with two black eyes, which is the maximum number possible. The guy who broke up the fight beat up the other guy, which makes me the only person to fight a guy and come in third."
 
 


http://www.rd.com/content/printContent.do?contentId=162723&KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=500&width=790&modal=true

No comments:

Post a Comment