Honestly, this weekend sucked (for lack of better terms). I don't exactly remember Friday so it might not have been too bad but every other day was the pits. Take that back again...
Saturday sucked. Everything I own almost broke down on me. I lost the greatest photoshoot with my sisters that we've EVER had...imagine my disappointment. Nooo, they weren't deleted. Just went to transfer them to the computer and.... POOF!! Gone! Wow, I'm pretty stumped. It's the second memory card that's happened to and I'm wondering if it's my amazing digital camera instead. That piece of work cost more than my CAR it better not be broken! Lol. My truck decided the same day to act up on me. I could have just wrecked the thing I was so mad, but I would have eaten the airbag if I'd done that and I've sampled enough of those for a lifetime already. Saturday was my perfect day to just give up and cry my eyes out although I hate to admit it!
I suppose Sunday was probably the best day. Had a terrible morning, went to church and listened to a dang good sermon about just sitting and waiting on God to move you (or at least that's how I took it). Not to say I'm going to literally sit here...but, you would have just had to hear it and it was good! I tried to find something to think about that made me happy after that and it was a little easier since Sunday was the same day that our Block and Bridle club started on our Homecoming float. It's going to be awesome when it's finished. I'm really excited! So we spent Sunday afternoon shredding tissue paper. I think the highlight of the afternoon was watching Ashley freak when a mouse ran out of the chicken wire in the storage shed. I could have laughed my butt off!
I'm trying to hang in there with school. Had a chemistry lab mid-term today that I am trippin over! I think I did well but we will see. I was so excited to take it, go figure. Never been so excited for a test. I have my fingers crossed.
Now for the delayed Monday part. This morning, I got to school (ON TIME!!), made sure I had all my books and then realized that I had no student ID. Nice. Good luck getting into Preston without it. Would be my luck that I'd draw the worst person to be working there and they wouldn't feel like giving me a pass in. SHUCKS!! SO, I scrambled around my truck looking for it (usually in my backpack, where did I have it last...). I found it under the passengers seat, HUH! Grab the ID, backpack, turn off the lights, lock the door, slam the door....CRAP you guessed it. Yep, there they are, the keys to my favorite Chevy in the drivers seat. THANK GOD FOR HID-A-KEYS!!!!! Find the key somewhere under the truck (covered in mud because that's what we do where I'm from). The box is too muddy to slide open so I go through every possible thing I could think of to open it and lastly resort to breaking in apart...with my foot. Bye-bye hide-a-key...but hey I HAVE MY KEYS!! Can't do that again! Lol
Tomorrow is Tuesday, duh! I'm dying for some TGI Friday's (Amy knows it sounds good as long as she doesn't think about it very long!) But I guess we have to wait until Friday as that is our celebration spot to prove we ACTUALLY MADE IT through the week. Yay us! LolThis has been an incredibly long post and I'm really hungry now so I'm out. Hope you have a wonderful Monday night and a completely awesome Tuesday. I'm praying for at least one awesome week but we'll see if I actually get it. Or maybe I have I just haven't seen it. You know how that goes? Too busy seeing the flaws in one half the picture to see how it makes a perfect whole picture??
Dang it! Why can't I take my own awesome advice?! Lol

Well I'm hoping your week gets better! I have taken it upon myself to try to spread cheer every Monday (mostly because I loathe Mondays) Anyway - if you didn't get a chance to stop by on Monday - come by on Tuesday and check out my Motivational Monday!
ReplyDeletePS I think I heard that SAME sermon on Sunday ;) I'm working on that lesson myself... it's much easier said than done!
Tami G
Wow. Thanks Tami G :) Naw I haven't read your Monday blog but perhaps I'll manage that on this terrific Tuesday because so far it's been a pretty darn good day. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd was it a Plum Springs Baptist Church sermon by any chance?? Definitely easier said than done. Thanks a bunch. Hope you have a great Tuesday!