So I've had a heck of a time this semester. First off, I'm on MATH withdrawl, I can not WAIT until I get back to a math classroom. I remember having so much "fun" with math...I HATED it! Well that was the K-12 days. My first college math class completely freaked me out but I was actually starting to like it and I even passed!! Yay me! Right?! LOL The second class I took I did much better but my teacher was also a sucker (I love you Mrs. Rountree! LOL). She taught very well and I learned a bunch. Daddy would have tripped out if I would have completely pulled off an "A"...but it was close!! :) I'm offically a fan of math even if I'm not a wiz at it just yet.I HATE BIOLOGY...okay, well I don't hate anything, I just don't like everything and bio tops that list! I didn't know biology was that difficult!! I would rather go back to highschool and run 30 suicides than go to biology class (but hey, I loved those didn't I? LOL). I'm not understanding any of it, or at least, it seems to make sense in class but I can't place it on a test. I've always been a terrible tester. So go ask the teacher, "Hi, I'm one of your 190 students, the one who is probably doing the worst in this class. You probably died when you posted my grade...I need some serious help..."
But looking at it all right now...What a SMART idea!! I'm listed as double-majoring in Excercise Science and Biology (concentration in Pre-Physical Therapy)...eventually going to Doctorate school and becoming a sports therapist for a professional baseball or basketball team...haha. That's funny, Shayna!
Ignoring all the crazy life-changing and beautiful events between that idea and now...turns out...maybe I DON'T want to do all that anymore. Maybe I'm keeping the Exercise Science and switching from Biology to Agriculture...that's more my taste anyway!!
I'm told people change their major many times over the course of their college career, but I'm only in college because I was 100% sure I knew what I wanted to go for. I'm one of those, if-you're-not-sure-don't-even-worry-about-it people...just don't go. But I was certain I wanted to be a sports therapist. Crap. I had an entire fall schedule that had the perfect Pre-Physical Therapy base. Too late to re-do that one!! LOL Hilarious.
So right now it's just one of those, try to kick butt and make it out alive this semester and start all over next year. I'm not doing Pre-Phys because I suck at biology, but because I really don't think I want to...I suppose paying money and risking scholarships is one heck of a way to go about it all but I am definitely in the perfect place to find out what I DON'T want to do. :)
I'm just gonna roll with it. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment