Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm An Aunt...Not An Uncle!!!

...oh wait! I meant, I'll be having a niece not a nephew!! LOL Mom originally thought it would be a boy but apparently she can't read an ultra-sound (haha!) so when my brother and sis-in-law went to the doctor last time...they found out for sure. It was one of those, "Everybody is asking us what 'it' is, so we just decided to find out!"

Beans! Ruined the surprise! Haha jk!

Anyways, I'm still getting used to the aunt idea. Hope I'm a good one. I'm a little crazy to be an image of maturity and influnce haha!

BUT!!!!!!!! This picture is my niece...
















Channing
Elizabeth
Peters

...I hope it's not really a boy now since there's a collection of really frilly things going on somewhere LOL. And a boy named Beth would really be rough. Sort of like A Boy Named Sue :P LOL.

So I wanted to share this exciting news with you :) I wish I had the picture of her smiling because that one is adorable! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment