Guess what?!
I'm going to National Block & Bridle Convention!! Yea, I'm pretty excited! I never would have guessed it would work out but it has. So I'll be in Louisville November 12-15!! I get to see the NAILE and the Rodeo and it's going to be so amazing! My mom is throurghly jealous because she's always wanted to go to NAILE and now I'm going without her. Oh well. I understand that's why people retire is so they can do things they always wanted to do and never had the time lol. Not really.
I'm in a crazy mood. I miss that boy so much. I'm still really happy though. I'm two classes from Fall Break and hyped. Football game this weekend. TGIF with Amy and that's always a blast.
Is this what you would call just happy? Who is genuinely happy? If I could erase him, I'd be the happiest girl in the world. But I'd regret forgetting that because I loved it while it lasted...
Have a good fall break, y'all!
Ily baby.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVZaA2s7xYI
No comments:
Post a Comment