Monday, October 19, 2009

FALL hYsTeRiA :) :) :)

Friday night was Hilltopper Hysteria...I was also up until 1am sick as a dadgum dog from Davinci's but I won't talk about that! LOL Dezarre and I got BOTH WKU basketball teams to sign our FREE Hilltopper Hysteria tshirts. It seems like it took forever for us to get through that line of people...and I could have bet that we would have never made it through the line for the all Lady Tops to sign...definately kept my adrenaline going LOL.

Got my pic with my "hero" Sergio Kerusch!!!!! I was crazy estatic. He won the team dunk contest last year and it was amazing! This year--tribute to Michael Jackson--he moonwalked. It was a standing ovation! He did a great job!

It was a great time all around and I'm so glad I had friends to spend it with.

This afternoon I have a meeting for homecoming at WKU. I had the crazy idea to be on the homecoming commitee and now I'm paying for it!!! LOL Timewise at least. At least the people are pretty good folk.

Looks like my clocks tickin here though, so I'll cut off and call it a day. LOL. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment