But today is our "day out". I hate going out with siblings...not because I don't like to be caught with them but because they "want, want, want" and "can you get me...??" NO!!! Hopefully today will be better. After all, this whole taking-her-to-town is because SHE has the coupons, YAY!! So I guess the plan is: run a couple errands, APPLEBEE'S, the mall and I'm buying a new camera today. (It's amazing what happens after a little Kodak spends four semesters in the OUTSIDE pocket of your backpack...end up you need to replace a broken camera anyways...and yea, you're wondering WHY TAKE A CAMERA TO SCHOOL?? LOL Idk! It technically still works you just can't see what the picture looks like so take a good guess and don't zoom :PI'm off to Applebee's...
you sound so hyper. wow. haha...good times with the siblings.
ReplyDeleteget your biol hw done! jk ish.
and what is up with trying to keep you know who from sitting by me? holy crap woman...
Holyo Crapo, urself. Haha. That was funniness LOL
ReplyDeleteI was hyper until I had Applebee's...and I will take TGI Fridays ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. Applebee's was lame LOL