Monday, October 12, 2009

Golf Ball Moment

YEP...I got whacked! Never expected a golf ball to hurt that bad. Saw it coming too late to get out of the way, my luck. Hurts like crazy and I'm too stubborn/stupid to go to the doctor and see if I'm really OK. I'm sure I am since I've walked out of the hospital from every other accident LOL. The amusing thing is my brother...the launcher of the golf ball...(completely monotone and unhurried) "Watch out." ...oops! Too late...OUCH!!! THAT FREAKKIN HURTS!! Lol *Cry like a baby (which actually I didn't, amazingly enough).
So I'm pretty much sore and whiny, I too have my crybaby moments. LOL
Spent a little too long in chemistry lab today. It was insane. And I think the chemicals I was playing with will cause cancer in 10 years, God forbid. I just feel queesey. What the heck, SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!! LOL :)
Me and Amy got sick on Tgi Fridays over the weekend. I think the whole Tgi Fridays escapade may me over for a while. It was deliciously sickening while it lasted. LOL I LOVE U AMY'S...FFL!!
Alec gave me a shout out in the computer lab. Graduated in the same highschool class with him and hardly ever see him but that's not really new haha. I just feel special that somebody stopped and said "HI" to me. I sound like a total loser...and that's new LOL.
Going home to watch one of my 7 TV stations. I have natural satellite....WHATEVER STATION COMES IN AT THE MOMENT...Dang, I live my life like how my TV stations work LOL. :P
Take care til later ya'll...and watch out for the golf ball in your life LOL. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment