Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Break

So Fall Break is Thursday. Don't know if I'm excited or not, I get a whoppin' four days off, ya know? Just the same, Amy and me are hitting TGIF and hopfully we'll dig into some more volleyball. I'm also hoping to fix my bow and get out in the field because I haven't been there in so long. The buck stops this weekend :P
School is neutral. I don't love it, but haven't decided if I quite hate it yet either. Don't even know for sure what I'm planning on doing in school for another 2 years either. It will come to me, I'm sure.
About to pick up with the Block & Bridle Club this week and tryin to stay out of trouble. Hung out way too much with good friends this weekend. Too many 3am nights really get to a body.
On that happy note. Hope all have a good fall break and if we're lucky we can hang out then as well.
:)



My best friend Amy and me at Montgomery Gentry concert 9/17/09

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the late drunken nights while you can...it gets harder as you get older...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweet thang was...we weren't drunk...we remembered it ALL! LOL

    ReplyDelete